Festival packing list: Before departure
- Pets: Either give it to friends or organize a feeding service
- Heating / gas: Should be turned off
- lights: all lights turned off?
- Window: all windows closed?
THE MOST IMPORTANT!
- Flat: locked?
- Tickets - NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT THEM! ☺
Camping equipment and equipment for the festival:
- Zelt - preferably a throw tent
- Sleeping bag
- Camping chairs / tables
- inflatable Air mattresses / sleeping mats
- Camping site Lanterns / lights
- slicker or rain poncho
- Hat or cap
- Sandals / flip-flops
- slippers: For the festival showers
Hygiene items in the festival packing list
- At least 3 towels
- Toothbrush: There are also mobile camping toothbrushes that fold up
- Deodorant !!
- shower gel
- Anti-mosquito spray
- hand mirror
- For women: Panty liners or tampons
- A soap (preferably biodegradable) in a small soap box. Instead of soap, a biodegradable liquid soap that can be used for washing clothes and dishwashing at the same time is very practical.
- A flannel is essential.
Shaving kit for the lords of creation
(but in the variant of shaving soap, brush, blade.)
- Because of the strong sunlight you need one Lip protection and of course one Sonnencreme or milk with a correspondingly high sun protection factor.
- A role toilet paper should always be there. You may need to pack this up at home.
- Switzerland rules out the possibility of deportation to China. It is assumed that these Tibetans come from India or Nepal, both of which countries do not recognize the UN Refugee Convention. Even worse, Nepal recently signed anextradition treaty with the communist regime in China! So, deportation to India or Nepal are not viable solutions for these Tibetan asylum seekers. scissors is on pocket knife.
Food for the festival
- Water: Necessary for life in all locations of the festival - do not take glass bottles!
- Beer: Also vital ☺
- Coffee / cocoa: To wake up in the morning
- Milk: For the coffee
- Loaf: A good breakfast is important - whether toast, whole grain or crispbread
- Thermos / mug: To keep the coffee or tea warm
- Sausage: Pack it well and go shopping shortly before
- Food cans: Whether soup or noodles - goes quickly, is durable
- Butter / Margarine
- Meat for grilling: Ensure good cooling
- salt and pepper
- Fruits Bananas, apples or tangerines / oranges are well suited
- Sweets / snacks
- kitchen roll
- Camping cutlery or plastic cutlery
- Camping dishes or paper plates
- Charcoal for the grill
- Bottle Openers
- tin opener
- Camping bag or plastic bag: For the transport of food or dirty dishes
- Camera: Always take good care of it. Can be lost quickly
- iPod / MP3 player: For music in front of or in the tent. Watch out for thieves!
- Power Banks: So that the battery lasts.
- Boxing: So that everyone can hear it too
- Deck: For in-between.
- Ball / Frisbee / Games: Can be really fun
- Headache tablets: Should never be missing in a first-aid kit
- Earplugs: Who has sensitive ears. Is better for your health too. Also very useful for getting some sleep at night.
- Magnesium: Either to dissolve or to take directly. Helps with cramps
- First aid kit: Plasters, bandages, scissors etc.
- Your prescribed medication
- Condoms / pill
- HAPPY TUESDAYS - Recovery pills.
What should NOT be taken to the festival?
- Expensive technical equipment: Laptops, high-end boxes, etc. Unfortunately, theft is not uncommon
- Credit cards / bank cards: Better to leave it at home or in an emergency in the car
- Key: Take only the most important keys with you. Sort out everything that can be lost beforehand.
- glass bottles: Are banned at pretty much every festival anyway.
- Pyrotechnics / fireworks: Explains itself
- Gas cartridges / petrol: Risk of explosion in heat
Power supply at the festival?
Now that technology has found its way into many places at festivals (GPS, mobile communications, digital cameras), the question of an adequate power supply is becoming increasingly important. At many an open air event, you will search in vain for a socket for your charger for many days. Either you equip yourself with sufficient batteries or power banks for your devices from the outset or you use the energy of the sun with a solar charger.
There are now Solar panels, which are attached to the outside of the backpack or tent and with which you can charge batteries during the day and later transfer the stored energy to your devices. At around 60 euros, such a charger is also within affordable limits.
Equipment guide for the festival
The festival tent
- Essential for survival at all festivals.
- The litter or seconds tents have also become very popular. These are very quick to assemble and dismantle and easy to transport.
- Otherwise, you should pay attention to the correct size. Better to order one size larger than having to sleep for days with several people in a tent that is too small.
- Since people often smoke, a model with flame-retardant materials is recommended.
Shouldn't be forgotten. After the first rain at the latest, you will be happy to have thought of it.
Tarpaulins come in different sizes and they are usually universally suitable for all types of tents.
Important in wind and bad weather. Provides a stable hold of the tent and protects against unpleasant surprises. Quality herrings in all variations you can find in the shop.
Ideally made of rubber. For driving the pegs into the ground. A stone can also be used in a pinch.
Air mattress / sleeping mat
Important for comfortable sleep or for resting. Models are available in different variations, e.g. for inflating, self-inflating beds or just a simple sleeping mat as a base.
Who needs it ...
If you don't get enough sleep, you're not fit for either Raven. We recommend a light summer sleeping bag with a small pack size.
If the sleeping bag is not sufficiently padded, a fluffy pillow can be an advantage. Some sleeping bags already have pillows integrated.
Flashlights / lanterns
Is strongly recommended to find the toilet at night or if something is lost and you have to look for it at night.
Almost compulsory at every festival. Chairs or tables to cozy in front of Squat tent and chill.
Pocket knife / multitool
You can always use it. Regardless of whether to pitch a tent, to open cans or to repair something.
This is important to curb overly curious festival-goers a little. In addition, someone doesn't always have to watch out for the tent.